Episode 11: Using Your Superpower for Consistent Self-Care
In this episode, we are talking about how your strengths can empower you and help you live an aligned life. I chatted with strengths coach, lawyer, yogi, and Authenticity Advocate Vanessa Kuljis who breaks down the benefits of knowing and leaning into your strengths, how your strengths can also be your weaknesses, and how we can use those things to find self-care activities that you can actually be consistent with. We also talk about yoga and how your strengths present themselves in different ways.
What You’ll Learn
- The benefits of knowing and leaning into your strengths
- How your strengths can also be your weaknesses
- How we can use our superpowers to get consistent
- Yoga, Connectedness & How strengths appear in different ways
Listen to the Full Episode
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | AMAZON MUSIC | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER
- Vanessa Kuljis | Strengths Coach & Founder | www.BloomRiseCo.com
- Vanessa’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bloomriseco
- Vanessa’s Instagram: @bloomriseco
- Gallup Clifton Strengths Test
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.