Episode 20: How using Weed, Masturbation and Meditation Lead to Balance
Have you ever had a period in your life where you needed to make a change for your own sanity? This week’s guest on High on Self-Care walks us through her journey from insecurities so strong that it manifested physically within her body to a more peaceful, mindful life with meditation and cannabis.
Join me for this fantastic chat with Cannabis Nurse Erica Danielle RN as we explore her journey from being completely turned off by cannabis after failing a drug test that almost jeopardized her nursing career to helping her patients incorporate cannabis into their sex lives.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Just how strong the mind, body, spirit connection is
- How negative thoughts can manifest in your body physically
- Ways to use gratitude and mindfulness to make powerful changes in your life
- How cannabis interacts with our bodies to bring balance to our systems
- How you can live a delicious life using weed, mediation and masturbation
- Your thoughts have a major impact on your physical wellness.
- The first step in making a change in your life is acknowledging that you need to make one.
- The endocannabinoid system strives to create balance in our internal bodies; we must create balance in our mind, body, spirit.
- Pouring into yourself isn’t selfish, in fact it makes you better for other people.
- Your inner voice will tell you what you need to do, your job is to create a safe space so you can listen.
- You can live a delicious life with plant medicine, meditation and masturbation
Listen to the Full Episode
- Nurse Erica Danielle RN
- Woman’s Guide to A Delicious Life: How to Medicate, Masturbate and Meditation Your Way to Bliss
- CannaNurseHeal on IG
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.