Episode 24: Energy Healing with Sound, Yoga & Weed for Black Girls
This week’s phenomenal guest is a regular black girl from Brooklyn who decided to leave corporate to travel the world spreading healing vibes through sound and spiritual work. Liz Jones is a Yoga Teacher, Spiritual Mentor, and Sound Healer that creates retreats for black women to explore healing and awakening in a dope environment.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to identify when you are in alignment energetically
- Ways our body sends us signals when we are experiencing an awakening
- Meditation tips to help you hear your inner voice
- Uncovering your story & your truth to unlock your vision
- What the Chakras are and how they affect your energy
- Spiritual benefits of yoga and how it mimics how you show up in life
- Using travel & eastern wellness practices for healing
- Our bodies send us physical signals when we are out of alignment; pay attention to what your body is telling you.
- “To activate your vision, you have to own your story.” – Liz Jones
- How healing is it to know that you get to create your own narrative?
- Start your day with meditation for 30 days and it will change your life!
- Yoga teaches you to surrender to the outcome
- Taking a trauma class can help you process existing trauma
- Sound healing helps to unblock your chakras
Listen to the Full Episode
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.