Episode 26: 3 Ways to Make Time for Rest When You’re Booked & Busy
Are you queen busy bee these days? Have you been saying you’re finally going to prioritize self-care but end up so exhausted by the end of the day that you can’t do another thing? Then this episode of High on Self Care is just for you!
In this episode of High on Self Care, I walk you through 3 things you can do TODAY to make time and space in your life for the things you desire, like IDK, catching up on that rest you so desperately need.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to make time and space in your life for rest (and other things you love)
- 3 things you must do to make more space in your life
- Lots of examples of actual tasks to get off your plate
- Why setting boundaries isn’t enough, you must take it a step further by doing this
- Peace doesn’t come by accident. You have to actively prioritize your peace.
- “Busy is a series of choices about how to spend the next minute.” -Seth Godin
- “If you want to fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down” -Toni Morrison
- If you’re too busy for self-care, something is going to have to give. You have to make different choices to get different results. What can you get off your plate to make space?
- You don’t have to be everyone’s emotional bag to be considered a good person. Prioritize peace.
Register for my upcoming Sleep & Slay Stoned Workshop to learn how to use cannabis to get the best sleep of your life!
Listen to the Full Episode
- Sleep & Slay Stoned Workshop: How to Use Cannabis to Get the Best Sleep of Your Life
- Beginner to BudBoss Guide
- 5 Easy Tips for Selecting the Best Weed Strains
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.