Episode 27: 5 Powerful Reasons Black Women Need Cannabis Wellness ASAP
We know the major benefits cannabis provides such as pain relief, stress reduction, and mood elevation but practicing cannabis wellness goes deeper than that. Cannabis wellness includes intentionally using the plant to live a better life. Whether it’s to manage the anxiety of being in a freaking pandemic or to simply show up when life is hard, the plant can really help us black women keep live a more peaceful life.
In this episode of High on Self Care, I give you my top 5 reasons that black women need to practice cannabis wellness ASAP!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- 5 Reasons Black Women Need a Cannabis Wellness Practice
- My thoughts on Queen Olympian Sha’Carri Richardson being suspended from The Tokyo Olympics
- Eye-opening stats about stress, anxiety & sleep
- Why you should unapologetically indulge in cannabis for your own wellness
- “Isolation due to social distancing can cause or increase feelings of stress and anxiety in people.” -CDC
- Cannabis helps you manage stress, especially when you pair it with self-care activities like exercise, meditation, journaling, and yoga.
- Insufficient sleep is experienced by about 30% of the general population that’s over the age of 18 (CDC, 2018)
- Your mental health is more important than your output
Register for my upcoming Sleep & Slay Stoned Workshop to learn how to use cannabis to get the best sleep of your life!
Listen to the Full Episode
- Sleep & Slay Stoned Workshop: How to Use Cannabis to Get the Best Sleep of Your Life
- Episode 5: Cannabis & Sex – 4 Ways to Have the Best High Sex
- Episode 15: Medical Cannabis: How Two Unstoppable Women Break the Stigma to Prioritize Healing
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.