Episode 31: Picking Cannabis Strains: How to Choose the Best Strains for You
Lemon Haze, Tangie, Blue Dream, OH MY! With so many options on the market, how do you know what to choose to get the best results for your needs? After listening to this episode of High on Self Care you’ll know exactly how to select the best cannabis strains to buy for your needs.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- My first experience going to the dispensary
- How to be intentional with cannabis
- The difference between Sativa, Indica & Hybrid
- What terpenes are and why they’re more impactful than THC count
- 5 commonly found terpenes & what they do
- 5 places to search for help when picking strains
- Just like your self-care has to be intentional, your cannabis has to be intentional to get the best benefits.
- Indica, Sativa, Hybrid is a good start but you get the best benefits when you dig into the terpenes.
- Think of terpenes like essential oils; the scent hints at the benefits
Listen to the Full Episode
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | AMAZON MUSIC | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | PANDORA
- Shop Mary Zeal’s Favorite Things
- 5 Easy Tips for Selecting The Best Weed Strains
- Beginner to BudBoss Guide
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.
Thanks for the information. Especially the site that provides the THC info. I will bookmark Leafly and I have already subscribed.
You’re so welcome! Glad it was helpful!