Episode 34: 5 Powerful Tips for Making the Best Aligned Decisions
Have you ever found yourself stuck trying to make the so-called “right decision?” As a recovering perfectionist, I completely understand what it’s like to feel stuck because you’re so focused on making the right choice that you end up doing nothing.
Instead of focusing on making the right move vs. the wrong move, we should be focusing on how to make a decision that is aligned with what we want and moves us closer to where we want to go. I’ve made a lot of UNALIGNED decisions in my life and in this episode of High on Self Care, I share a bunch of those decisions with you and lessons learned so that you can better navigate the many choices we’ll have to make in this life.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- 5 tips you must know in order to make aligned decisions
- How to create a vision for your life
- How to listen to your body when it sends you a sign
- Ways to uncover and unleash your strengths
- How to allow space for your vision to evolve
- Everything comes back to self. Make it a habit of checking in with yourself first before you make any move.
- The more you learn about yourself including how you work and what you bring the most energy to, the easier it is to make aligned decisions.
- When you’re manifesting, an often overlooked yet necessary step is to do the work and then surrender.
Listen to the Full Episode
- Mind Witchery Podcast – A Spell for Making Decisions
- Mary Zeal’s Favorite Things
- Episode 19: How to Overcome Fear & Live Your Best Life
- Episode 11: Strengths
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.