Episode 36: Cannabis & Faith: How to use Delta-8 to Heal Emotional Wombs with Vaniece Catron & Marchelle Woolridge RN of Manna for Your Soul
Have you heard about the new canna-kid on the block Delta-8? If you’re looking for an alternative to THC and CBD that will give you relief without the high, then you’ll want to explore Delta-8.
On the podcast this week, we have two amazing guests Vaniece Carton and Marchelle Woolridge RN that not only give us the details on Delta-8 but also offer insightful perspectives on how they navigate the stigmas of cannabis when it comes to your faith.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What Delta 8 is & why it’s a great alternative for those looking to get the benefits of cannabis without the high
- How cannabis helps with stress, anxiety and insomnia
- How to navigate your faith with the stigmas of cannabis
- The difference between hemp and cannabis products
- Ways for other women to get into the cannabis industry
- Delta 8 is a version of cannabis that is derived from hemp and is a great alternative if you want the relaxation without the high.
- CBD, THC, Delta-8, etc. They’re plants & medicine without the many side effects you get from pharmaceutical companies.
- Watch out for bandaids in your life. Did you solve the problem or was it just temporary relief?
Listen to the Full Episode
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.