Episode 38: 5 Common Mistakes Newbie Cannabis Users Make
Are you a newbie? In this episode, I’m sharing 5 common mistakes newbie cannabis users make! Now that I consider myself a ‘high functioning stoner’ I’m able to share both common mistakes and pro tips with all of you.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Pro tips to help you keep the course
- Not all weed is the same.
- The more you learn about cannabis the more you realize how dynamically beautiful cannabis is
- Having a bad experience shouldn’t stop you from trying something else that works for you.
- Why keep CBD around
- How not to purchase crappy CBD; look for a certificate of analysis
- Why trying to keep up with seasoned stoners is a bad idea
- Ways to be intentional with your Cannabis self care practice
- Know how to look for trustworthy Cannabis products
- Respect / Understanding your limits
- Be intentional about your self-care cannabis practice
- Mary Zeal’s Favorite Things
Listen to the Full Episode
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.