Episode 39: Fear, Self Care and Wellness with Cannabis Wellness Coach Nydia Torres
Fear is one of those things we will always have to deal with, especially when we find ourselves at a crossroads when making a pivot. In this week’s episode, I chat with Cannabis Wellness Coach, Founder of UR-Wellness and Got Terpenes & Co-Founder of Noded.info Nydia Zamorano-Torres. She is also a Kannabis Clergy Woman that gives us so many gems about overcoming fear, listening to our bodies, and tapping into our intuition.
Her journey started in healthcare and transitioned to cannabis wellness.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why fear is holding you back and how to overcome it
- How to identify imbalances in your endocannabinoid system
- How to use cannabis to tap into your intuition
- How to use Journaling for self care
- Why it is important to educate the next generation about cannabis wellness
- Your endocannabinoid system strives for balance. It will tell you when you’re ‘off’
- Where there is discomfort there is growth!
- Cannabis helps you to tap into your intuition. Listen to it!
Listen to the Full Episode
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | AMAZON MUSIC | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | PANDORA
- Cannabis Wellness Coach Nydia Torres
- Coach Nydia on Instagram
- The Divine Smoke: Cannabis and Intuition Article
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.