After having an epiphany around the stigma of cannabis usage & overcoming her own guilt, Alyssa Magulick of QSciences decided to stand in her own truth. Channeling her passion for helping others live an elevated life, Alyssa had a conversation with someone who isn’t a fan of plant medicine. Now a strong advocate for creating YOUR journey and no one else’s, Alyssa and I had an amazing dialogue about overcoming internalized guilt.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Signs that you know when to pivot for your selfcare
- Ways to define /address internal guilt around cannabis
- Ways to deal with people who disagree with your lifestyle and entrepreneurial business in cannabis.
- The power of yoga practice as a part of your cannabis self care.
- The dynamic consumer options with cannabis
- What QSciences is and what their products do for people
- When you’re in alignment [with your calling] even if it’s hard there’s some element of ease to it.
- In order to better, we need to be in the present moment
- Stand in your truth; know who you are in regards to disagreeing with those who disapprove of using cannabis for medicine.
Listen to the Full Episode
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.