Light your jay and enjoy this ‘coast to coast’ chat with me and my best friend Jen, a nurse, a mom, and a fellow cannabis advocate and educator. Listen to us share memories, products and a few gems on making friends as adults.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Places you can legally smoke and gather outdoors, Nuwu Dispensary in Las Vegas
- How hard making friends is as an adult
- To let go from comparing old friends to new friends
- Through the process of having too many friends we grow to push out negative people around us.
- How to grow new friendships into your life.
- How to pour into yourself and share your excess innately
- How using cannabis benefits your body differently than standard oral medicine
- Define connections with people
- The difference between giving and sharing
- Practicing self care includes your friendships as adults
Listen to the Full Episode
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | AMAZON MUSIC | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | PANDORA
- Everything 420, monthly cannabis subscription box
- Nuwu Las Vegas
- How to Make New Friends That Energize You
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.