Episode 40: Serving You Better: Creating A Holistic Home with Danni
Spending more time at home and seeking a more holistic vibe for your living space? Interior Designer Danni Sinclair of Decohous by Danni chats with me about creating the ideal zen for our most treasured personal spaces.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What a holistic home is and why it’s important
- How to define your spaces mentally and emotionally
- Tips and tricks to help create impactful spaces using color
- How holistic design assess our self care
- How clutter transpires down to trauma that we haven’t dealt with
- How living spaces are emotionally tied
- Specific tips for decluttering for a home of zen
- Plant tips for deeper energy in your home
- Interior designing tips for meditation spaces
- Have awareness to recognize where your energy is and make the shift to clear it.
- Each person’s journey is unique to them
- Plant Parenthood affects the level of energy and self care in your space
Listen to the Full Episode
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | AMAZON MUSIC | GOOGLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | PANDORA
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.