Episode 04: Mindfulness, Meditation, and Movement to Elevate Your Self-Care
In this episode of High on Self Care I interview Dr. Vanessa Lorraine Jackson, life coach, artist, educator, yogi, and mindfulness practitioner about how mindfulness, meditation, and movement help you get aligned with your desires. She is the CEO and founder of Mindful Living 4 Life, a lifestyle coaching practice cultivating wellness through mindfulness, meditation, and movement.
What You’ll Learn
- The benefits of mindfulness for your self-care
- An easy breathing exercise you can use for meditation
- How high meditation helps deepen your practice
- Ways to use movement to stay present
- Practical self-care tips for no matter what level you’re at
Listen to the Full Episode
Mentioned in this Episode
(Includes affiliate links)
- Mindful Living 4 Life
- Dr. Vanessa Lorraine Jackson
- Saturday Meditations
- Meditations from the Mat by Rolf Gates and Katrina Kenison
- Episode 3: 4 Easy Steps Creating a Morning Routine
- Science of Mindfulness – Dr. Joe Dispensza
Share this Episode
If you are a stoner that needs help learning ways to prioritize and implement self-care using your favorite plant and want to learn more about cannabis along the way, you’re in the right place!
High on Self-Care is a podcast from MaryZeal.com, a growing community for WOC who love cannabis and want to use it as part of their self-care routine.
Ways to Join the Mary Zeal Community:
Join our free Facebook Group High on Self Care for WOC
Take our free self-care Sunday quiz to get ideas for the perfect Self-Care Sunday infused with Cannabis for your personality at MaryZeal.com/Quiz
New to cannabis? Want to learn more about how weed interacts with your system? Download our FREE GUIDE at MaryZeal.com